Arrival and Departure
- Arrive at 10:00 AM with your entire Pack or Den ready to check in. Have your health forms accessible at arrival. A staff member will greet you in the parking lot and guide you through the checkin
- You will receive a packet including a roster listing everyone we expected and who has paid. Review and make any necessary changes.
- Visit the Dining Hall for medical checks.
- Your group will be assigned a village. Move into your village and unpack. Please fill each tent one at a time: four youth to a large tent, two adults to a small tent (unless married, men and women cannot share a tent).
- Be ready for your first program at 11:45 PM.
Units have the option of bringing their own tents to stay in at camp. Contact Scott (715-490-2241 or email@example.com) to take advandage of this option.
- Following the closing program, you will be dismissed (around 4:00 PM). Pack up your gear and pick up litter in and around your village.
- Designate one adult to collect patches, slideshows, advancement report, pay remaining fees, and turn in evaluations in the camp office before you leave.
- Sign up for Polar Cubs and Akela’s World 2017. For more information about year-round camping opportunities contact the Samoset camping department at 715-365-3111..
Scouts leaving prior to checkout must have a completed Scout release form on file (requires a parent’s signature).