Erv Romansky Family Camp
To support those that choose not to stay with the unit at summer camp we have an area with 14 campsites. We can acommadate tents, pop-ups as well as full size trailers or motor homes. Each site has a firepit, water and electricity.
Reservation Procedures & Fees:
- Reservations can be made up to a year in advance by contacting the Wausau Homes Scout Center at 715-355-1450 or 800-303-2195. Payment can be made up to 2 weeks in advance at the Weston office (3511 Camp Phillips Road) or at camp upon arrival.
- Sites are $15 per night.
- All sites include electric and water.
Check In & Out Procedures
- All campers must register at the Tesomas Program Center when they arrive at the campground. If the office is not open please stop back the next day to pick up your permit and check-in.
- Campsite Check-in begins at 2:00 PM and checkout should be done by 10:00 AM at the Tesomas Program center.
- You may set up earlier if the site was not occupied the night before. If you are unable to leave by 10 am, contact the reservation office at Tesomas.